Friday, September 25, 2009

A very happy day.



I just wanted to say thank you to all my friends and family you made my birthday such a wonderful day. Lots of flowers, cards, phone calls and presents. It feels so good to be loved. Cameron bought me a pannini press which I have used every day for french toast, to pannin's. I love it. He also got me a triple buffet slow cooker, which will come in handy this weekend for Cierra's baby shower. I'll post picture later. It's been really fun to work on, hope it turns out well. Love you all for making 32 great, or is it 31? I think I'm 32, better do the math. I start to lose track after the years.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Sorry I am a little late in the game, but it sounds like you had a great day and got some good stuff! Congrats on 32 years...and here's to 32000 more...right?! ;)

amy said...

i love you and am so glad you had a good day! went to pottery barn today and thought of you.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!!! we love you

Unknown said...

um yeah- you are 32, or else we would be 31 at the same time- you silly!!! who are you trying to kid here? anyway- the flowers are lovely, if I do say so.... glad you had a good day- love you!!

-Kara

Jon&Cierra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon&Cierra said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it. You are the most caring and generous person I know! Thanks for everything you have done for me! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Lisa Brown said...

Happy late Birthday Megan! Sounds like you had a great day :).