Ashton plays so hard and he has the scrapes and bumps to prove it. He recently had a run in with the road from falling off his bike. Poor guy- however it's looking much better.
Taylor also had a presentation on Friday in her classroom. She was the "main attraction" for the week. Cam and the kids and I got to go and listen to her tell her class all about herself. She is a great student and we're very proud of her. She apparently thinks she's very funny and cracks herself up. What will we do with her?!
4 comments:
That is too bad Ashton, looks like you have been very brave and tough!
taylor IS so hilarious- no wonder she cracks herself up! I hope you're having a super day- you're supposed to blog about your birthday, ya know! I love you!!!
kara's right. tay is hysterical. let's face the facts, she gets it from me. ha, ha, ha! see?
hey! Happy birthday. Hope you had a great day. I was thinking about you.
Post a Comment