Friday, September 18, 2009

Cancer Free


This is the happiest news ever! My sister Amy is cancer free and is going to be fine. I can't tell you what a relief it is to me and my family. We love Amy (or the Chicken Lady as my kids call her) and are so proud of the very brave lady she has been through all of this. Cancer is a very scary word to me and I was afraid for the very worst, until I talked to Amy. She was so calm and positive and knew things would work out the way they were supposed to. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Love you so much Ames and I can't wait to see you.

7 comments:

amy said...

i like it when you devote an entire blog post to me! you should do it more often. love you!

Jill said...

yeah! that's such great news.

Kara and the girls~ said...

love you too ames- isn't megan the greatest sister ever? We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family- wish I was coming to Getzville too :( i miss you guys!

Lisa Brown said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you all.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

What a relief. i am so glad :) we love you

Jeppsen's said...

YEAH What a blessing.

Lisa said...

Awesome! Those are great words to hear! I am so glad she is doing well and that things turned out so good. Thoughts and prayers are always with you!