We had a fun Labor Day weekend with Cameron's family. It's always fun to bond again with Cam's cousins and hear funny stories and create new memories. We meet every year in St. Anthony at house that fits almost all of us. We now have around 85 people. We each take turns cooking a meal as a family, sharing our talents and listening to Grandma Walker share stories from her past. She is a woman of great strength and love and great sense of humor.
The kids played on the slide and in the hot tub, shot clay pigeons with the big boys, played with the new puppy "MO" and best of all the slide. The house has a slide that goes from the top floor to the bottom and also another slide in the garage that goes so fast. I tested it first of course to make sure it was "safe". We have great aunts and uncles who love our kids and play with them over and over. We love you all.
6 comments:
Hi it is andrea my e-mail is ange.sporty.girl@gmail.com
Looks like you had a great time. How is it that you are so on top of things that you have it posted when it is still Monday Night!!! You are awesome!
what a fun place! i am so building a slide in my next house!! i miss you- maybe I will invite myself one of these years- kidding.... love you and miss you- the kids start school tomorrow!!! yay- i will call you then.
once again- this is kara, not chris... i was signed in on the wrong account
it was another fun year and it was good to see everyone
I love my Grandma and I am so grateful that she actively has kept this reunion going for 35 years! It is her efforts that has brought many bonds of love and friendship. With my best efforts I figure there are 102 family members with all but 11 attending the reunion. Megan thank you for this post. I love you!
Post a Comment