Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st day for Ashton




Good thing I have Peri at home to help me hold myself together, after saying goodbye to Ashton. He was so excited and arrived in plenty of time to play on the toys with his friends before starting a brand new step in life. He loves kindergarten, except for the snacks. He said they brought him a mustard sandwich today, whatever that is. He's sure they will get better. His teacher is Mrs. Swan, and "no" he says she does not have a long neck. I think it will be a great year!

5 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

Yeah we made it through the first day. Good Job Megs.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Ashton!!! you are growing up way too fast too!!! me and "fishy" can't wait to see you next weekend:)

Lori said...

Mustard sandwich? Maybe you guys should move north. We would love that!

amy said...

oooh-eeee...what a handsome boy!

ChileGoogs said...

I agree with Lori, Move north. Carter has crackers for snack. :0) We cant waite to see you all this weekend!