Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Fun





Today we decided to have a play date with friends. Ashton had Tanner Vincent, and Conner Wride over. Taylor had Madeline Llloyd- her friend from school. Peri had "Appin" (Afton) Wride to play. They were all so silly doing their own things. Peri and Afton were playing puppy and kitty. The boys were running around chasing the girls with the guns. Taylor and Madeline were hiding in the bathroom and putting on a talent show in the mirror. Very silly. I'm always so glad my kids have good friends to run around with it. Good friends make a big difference! We love them

3 comments:

Lori said...

Don't you love that the simplest of things are what kids want to do? We make fun too complicated. Love you

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Just thought I'd say hi! Jared said that Cam told him the church decided to file the claim for you guys. That's awesome! I hope it all turns out the best way possible!!! And I hope you're having a fun summer...even if it doesn't feel much like summer here yet at all!!!! Take care!

Annie and Family said...

Your house is always a party! What a fun playdate. We miss you all

Annie and the gang