Sunday, June 21, 2009

Congrats to Cameron








Cameron was awarded by his company this last week in Chicago. He and seven other people were awarded for being the best selling teams in the nation. He likes to be humble about the whole thing, but he is always in the top percentage of sales every quarter since he started with Eli Lilly. Cam works so hard for our family and we love him for it. We decided to give him a surprise party ( he doesn't like surprises, until the next day) My mom and Alyx came, and were the official paninni makers and Cam's family also came to celebrate with us. The Wride family, who is like a part of our family were also there. We love being surrounded by good friends and family. They make our life so wonderful. We're so proud of you Cam, not just the good man you are but also an amazing father and husband. Your children look up to you so much and want to become like you. I couldn't ask for a better provider, example and loving man to call my husband. I love you.

3 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

we love you too Cam!!! wish we could have been there. Congrats... You are M-AZING!!!

Kristy said...

Cam congrats! I have always known how awesome you are why do you think you are on my fav list! The only prob is that I haven't seen you stop and sell me anything phen phen pondamin any others out there I don't know about? Maybe I need to suck up to the other brother! I love you and am proud of you! Love Kris

MyrLynn said...

Congrats Cameron! Way to go!