Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Boys' campout



Cameron and Ashton went with the uncles and boy cousins to Henry's Lake for the weekend. They pretty much got rained out. They were even delayed getting home, because of a snow storm. However, they had a lot of fun and said they wished they could camp everyday. Ashton has a great story about the trip on his blog. I typed it, in his very own words. It's very funny. The girls and I stayed home and prepared for my student's violin recital on Sunday. We also moved out all the furniture in the living room and played double dutch jump rope. We put rollers in our hair and painted our toenails. We had a great time together.

2 comments:

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Sam really wanted to go fishing with all the boys... he will have to catch them next time. did Ashton catch that fish? i am impressed if so.

Jill said...

I need have some little girls so I have someone to hang out with when the boys go :)