Cameron received this letter in the mail yesterday from his bosses' boss. I'm just proud of the hard work he does and how he excells at it. If you click on it, you can make it bigger so you can actually read it.
Megan, Holy Cow!!! I was like megan eddy... Who the??? So I looked you up! It is sooo fabulous to see what you are up too. What a cute family! And super successful hubby (obviously) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love photography! Let's keep in touch!
Hey Megan, It's Maegan Stark from Von Elm in Poky. Do you remember me? :) I found your link through Jills blog. You look fantastic and your kids are adorable. It's fun to touch base!
6 comments:
superstar!
that is awesome Cam! Congrats- keep it up and keep taking such good care of my wonderful sister!
yep... SUPERSTAR
Megan, Holy Cow!!! I was like megan eddy... Who the??? So I looked you up! It is sooo fabulous to see what you are up too. What a cute family! And super successful hubby (obviously) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love photography! Let's keep in touch!
We are so happy for you and Cam of coarse.
I ran today. How are you doing with the exercise?? Come on Megs keep it going we want to be SEXY!!
Hey Megan, It's Maegan Stark from Von Elm in Poky. Do you remember me? :) I found your link through Jills blog. You look fantastic and your kids are adorable. It's fun to touch base!
Post a Comment