This weekend all the Eddie siblings, spouses, and parents went to Salt Lake for a great convention. Jerry (Cam's dad) bought all the married children VIP tickets to a live Dave Ramsey money makeover. We'd all read the book, which can really change your life if you put it into practice. It was fun and inspiring and has already made a big impact in our lives. YEAH. Thank you Jerry and Sheri!
We all left our kiddos at home, and had some fun together while we were there. We hit a BEES baseball game, golfed (Cam shot a 39 on nine holes) shopped, ate some great food and had fun laughing and being together. Family is wonderful! Also a night at Little America with a chocolate on your pillow is not so bad.
10 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time...and I am glad to see that you've still got your golf swing!! That golf class at Snow really paid off!
I've heard that is a great book....I'll have to check it out. Sounds like a blast. I love hanging with family kidless.....you get to actually talk a little bit and feel like an adult for awhile. Glad you had fun!
Yes it was a blast, thanks for posting. You always do a great job with your blogging. Oh and we ate till we couldn't eat at the Cracker Barrell after the seminar. Good times.
we might do a study of his through our church. can't wait because i have heard it is awesome!
I'm glad it went well :)
Nice form on the coarse. We should golf as a group date. That could be entertaining.
good times:) good times:) megan i have to say... i am very impressed with the golf swing!!! and Cam too!!! who knew you were so good:) it was fun everyone being kidless.... even though i love ALL my nieces and nephews:)
Hi ya Megan! I love that I found your blog! Your kidos are Oh so Sweet! I can't believe how BIG they are now and Perry is BEAUTIFUL. It fun to see what you all are up to. Have a wonderful day.
Annie and the rugrats
You are awesome meg! I want copies of all your pictures seeing how I left my camera phone in the LOBBY! DUH camie!!! We had a lot of fun with you all! Thanks for treating us to lunch as well....you are great!
You are looking soo skinny! I heard about that book from Jerry and it sounds interesting. I may have to go buy it. I am glad you all had a fun time!
I have always had a special place in my heart for the Jerry Eddie family. I'm glad you had such a good time!
Post a Comment