This morning was Ashton's pre-school graduation. We officially have another kindergartner. I can't believe how fast they've all grown up. As you can tell from the pictures, Ashton was not keen on getting his picture taken. However he did a great job on his little speaking part, which was videotaped upside down by Cam. At least we have it on film. We love Ms. Joni so much. She truly is the greatest preschool teacher ever. Congratulations Ashton on a big day, we're very proud of you.
4 comments:
Congrats Ashton! You will have so much fun in Kindergarten!
are you sure you are ready for kindergarten???? do you know how to count to 5? do you know what letter your name starts with? baaak baak!
I commented on Ashton's blog thinking it was yours! He's not going to know me@! I'm soooooo glad I found you, Megan! Love you Lots!
hurray for Ashton!!!! you are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment