Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me



What a wonderful Mother's Day it was! We had a great day at church with lots of good lessons and remembering about our mothers. Then we came home, where Cam went straight to work in the kitchen making dinner. I got to lay on my bed and read a magazine. I read an entire Martha Stewart Living. It was heaven. Cam made Pesto Carbonarra, my favorite and the kids set the table. Then I took the longest nap known to any mom. Then talked to my mom on the phone, which was sweet and then off to Cam's parents house. Beside the beautiful roses from Cam, my car is also being detailed as we speak. I love a clean car. Thanks to a wonderful husband who takes good care of me. We had a great day. I love my family so much and I LOVE BEING A MOTHER!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Sounds like a great day! I love you laying there with your magazine!!! Gorgeous roses.... Cam is a good guy! I'm so glad you got a little spoiled!

ChileGoogs said...

aprantly you forgot the camera every time you visit the eddies... i'm just sayin..... we love you guys!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Oh it sounds like it was a beautiful and wonderful day for you! I love that you love being a mother. I am sure you do it so well. Your kids are so lucky, and I am sure you feel lucky to have them. You also have a sweet hubby! Happy Mother's Day, Megs!

Hollie Rae Keller said...

It looks like you had a great mother's day! It was so fun to catch up with you a bit on Sunday. I'm so sorry you guys are having such trouble with the whole basement flood thing. That seriously stinks! If you need help with anything, let us know!
By the way, your kids are so dang cute!!! So cute! We'll talk soon!

Lori said...

Wow, Cam way to go! I think he gets it. He apparently doesn't tell you, "You're not my mother". You are making all the other guys look bad. You deserve a great mother's day, you are a great mother! Love you