All the Eddie gals decided to make jam today. We gathered at Jill's house for a good 5 hour adventure in making strawberry jam. We started with 2 1/2 flats of strawberries and ended up with 41 pints of freezer jam, and 20 jars of bottled jam. I hope it turns out well. We had a good time and accomplished a lot. Cam has a great family and I love them all. Thank you Jill for letting us make your kitchen a mess. I owe you one.
5 comments:
This looks so fun. Cam does have a good family. My Mom came and we made jam last weekend. What I like most is the diet pepsi in the pictures. I know this is as important as the strawberries when making jam!!!!
love ya
Wow, that looks so yummy!! I love the new pics on the side of your blog. Your kids are so darn cute! I hope you are having a great Memorial weekend, Megs! Love, Tab
MMMMM.... i can't wait to see how our strawberry creation turned out. it WAS fun to get together and have ALL the girls there. we will have to do it again sometime... soon :)
Oh my gosh! That is the perfect day! And the jam looks amazing and I am sure it tastes as good as it looks!
Mmmmm.... The jam is so good. We have been eating it up! It was fun to all get together!
Post a Comment