Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're so proud




Congratulations to Taylor and Ashton! Taylor has finally learned to ride her bike without any training wheels. I think the fact that we live on a hill, as held her back this long. She's attempted for a year and finally has it down. Yay for Tay.
Ashton is also reading on his own. Taylor loves to sit down with him and dissect each sentence. He was saying last night, "look Tay I don't know what a phonogram is, I just want to read." So, there you have it. He just wants to read! They both love to encourage each other and you know they really care about one another.

4 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

YEAH Taylor!! You should be very proud parents! What a great week The Eddie family has had!

Lisa said...

Very cool and very exciting! Just goes to show what great parents they have! :)

J.J. said...

Your kids are amazing! Congrats on riding your bike Taylor! And Ashton, you are the smartest soon to be Kindergartner I know! Great Job! Yea!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Wha whoooooo for taylor bug and Ashton!!! we can't wait to see all of you guys in a couple of weeks! we will definitely come up and hang out, but yah, we probably won't get a hotel... sorry i didn't call you back meg.