Friday, April 24, 2009

Ms. Joni - the best preschool teacher



Taylor drew this picture at school today. She loved having Ms. Joni for a pre-school teacher so much, she wanted to draw a picture for her. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger. The first picture shows Ms. Joni at her house saying "HI" and the there's a "WELKUM" mat right in front of her. The other picture says 1. I Love Pry school(with a stick horse picture underneath) 2. I mis ms. jony (very cute picture of her face) 3. Pry school (with a picture of her house) 4. I Love chansy (ms. joni's dog) 5. I Loved wen chansy came down stars (chancy loved to come visit the kids at pre-school- he has since passed away)

Ms. Joni was the GREATEST pre school teacher and we will miss her dearly. After many many years of teaching she's decided to be done. She has an amazing decorating business as well as many other endeavors. Taylor still talks about memories with her. She's had a very positive impact on my children for the rest of their lives. I still don't know who we'll send Peri too. She's the best.

3 comments:

J.J. said...

So Cute!

Lori said...

Taylor, you have real drawing skills! I loved the pictures!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

very good tay tay!!!