Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Making Lemonade out of Lemons



We're still in limbo waiting for the insurance to decide what to pay if any on our flood situation. Therefore, I'm still without carpet in the basement living room. However, it makes a great play area for putting together floor puzzles and having car races. Here's Ashton and I working on some this afternoon.

6 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

I am sorry that you are still dealing with that, but I think it is great that you are being creative in the use of space. I loved Taylor's sweet drawings too on the post below!! And the pics of Tay and Ashton reading are so precious. I think it is great to capture that moment and the support that siblings can provide even at a younger age. :)

J.J. said...

Megan, you are the ULTIMATE optimist, glass is half full, maker of lemonade out of lemons! What a great example you are to those who are devilishly sarcastic, with a little negativity on the side!
Good luck with the insurance company....you have been so patient. Things have got to work out...and soon! We are thinking of you!
And Ashton, you are a floor puzzle whiz. Keep up the good work!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

ohhhh... i miss being a kid:)

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

I am sorry, flooding isn't fun. It's not fun but I guess it gives us an excuse to re-do things. I hear that your house is really really cute though! My mom said that you keep it looking perfect!

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Megan - I just found your blog through Danielle's. How are you? Hope all is well. If you want to see what Kevin and I are up to, my blog is www.lisabrown.typepad.com

Lori said...

I remember when we remodeled our home. The living room had a huge area with old wooden flooring. It was perfect for roller skating. You have such a sunny disposition. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom.
Love you