Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patti's Day

The morning started off with green milk, and green pancakes. Ashton just stared at it for quite some time, while Taylor tried to convince him that it was mom being "sneaky". She said, "it's a little thing called food coloring." I'll never be able to pull a fast one on that girl again. Taylor's lunched consisted of shamrock sandwiches, green apple, green milk, and cheetos.(the best chips in the world she says) Then Ashton headed off to preschool with his green bat for show n' tell and it was also Bear Day. So he took along his favorite bear "rubble" and very concerned that the Leprechaun would pinch him even though he had on green, and it would really hurt. I reassured him, that his green was very visible and the Leprechaun would not get him. Peri is just happy to be hanging out with mom! Have a good one!

7 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

GREEN MILK ALWAYS throws kids off. I love it. I'm headed to make my Green jello now. My house is slowly getting clean so any time come over and maybe you can help with some blank walls of his.

Jeppsen's said...

Are you ready for a dessert night with the girls. you and C pick the night than call me

Ang said...

Cute ideas.....totally forgot about it. I'll have to make some green mashed potatoes and green jello. Geez!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

you are such a good mom Meg:) my mom would make green scrambled eggs:) good times right?:) miss you guys give the kids a love from me and FISHY!

Unknown said...

Happy St. Paddy's! love you- i totally forgot to make any food green- but we did have some salad- i guess that counts? :)

Unknown said...

okay- this is kara, not chris- but I guessed you would figure that out!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Those are such great ideas and comments from your kids! So cute!