Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bowling Night







Saturday we had a fun night with all the Eddies. We missed Camie and Beau being with us,but the rest were all there. It was so fun-especially since I beat Cameron with the help of Peri on 3 frames. I think I'm secretly very competitive. The kids did great for the first few frames, then were off to play the video games. Sam or "fishy" (that's what my kids call him) even took Peri up for a few fake spins on the motorcycle game. Grandma also played with ALL the grandkids, while the parents finished their game. It was a fun night.

5 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

secretly competitive? whatever- you were always mad if I won- remember the monopoly marathon? love you!!!

amy said...

i have to say...not so secret. we already know about your competitive-ness! but we love you just the same!

Lisa said...

I am glad to see that the mad skills you learned from our college bowling class have paid off! Oh, wait...we dropped that class because it was too far away from our house. Oh, well, it looks like you didn't need a class. Oh, but do you remember the food at the bowling alley in Ephriam? Yummy!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. I wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out! The boys loved when your kids came over. Sorry about your water nightmare. I had to laugh about the hose. It's a boy thing. My boys were out at the water hydrant a couple of weeks ago making a lake for all of their army guys. Sorry about the flood.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

that was so fun to get out and go bowling with the fam. thanks for the movie night:0 yeah... and meg... i agree with amy, it's no secret that you are competitive! i saw it in you from the first frame:) ha ha