Ashton wanted to showcase his puppy, Clue. So here are a few pictures of him. He's grown a lot in the 4 weeks we've had him. He's been a good puppy and a great friend to Ashton. Cameron is really the one who takes care of him and has been training him to hunt since day 1. He's a good member to our family. We love you Clue!
5 comments:
What a cute puppy Ashton. I wish we had one. I hope all is well. Love ya
That puppy is so darn cute! I just love him. Ashton looks so in love with his little best friend too. Hey, how is your basement doing since the flood? And have you guys had any nibbles on your house? Love ya!
I am glad that the puppy is turning out good for you! We have sure enjoyed our pets so far, a lab puppy would scare me though.
I'm glad you love your puppy. I think they look like fun, but I had instant buyers remorse after we got ours. I will gladly send you the picture just let me know your email. We all thought it was a cute picture also!
Hey sister-
I miss you- i need to call you soon... Teagyn wants to say thank you so much for her Cabbage patch girl- she has already played with her alot, and taken lots of baths wtih her- she says thank you auntie megs, and she loves you- and she says to tell tay-tay, ashton, and peri hi! We love you!
Post a Comment