Friday, March 27, 2009

Pre-10th Anniversary









Cameron and I spent the week in Las Vegas for our ten year anniversary. It's technically not until August, but Taylor had spring break off so we thought it would be a good time to go. We choose Vegas, to relive our honeymoon "experience". If you've ever heard the funny stories of our honeymoon, we thought we should go back and try it again. This time with lots more money, shows booked and things planned. We had a great time! The best show we saw was the Phantom, it was incredible. We had seats right under the falling chandelier. What an experience. We also saw Blue Man Group- very quirky and fun. The last show was a magician -Steve Wyrick, which I'm still scratching my head at. I hate it when I can't figure out some of those tricks.
We ate at great restaurants, took a gondola ride, went on the roller coaster, rode to the top of the Eiffel tower, saw lions, tigers, dolphins and a million other things. We were exhausted and ready to come home and be with our kids. We missed them so much but knew they were well taken care of by Uncle Beau and Aunt Camie. I love you Cam, thanks for nine and half unforgettable years. Each year gets better and I love more and more.

7 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

Early congrats to my wonderful sister and your husband! 10 years!!! that's crazy how fast it has gone- chris and i hit five this year! By the way, you look stunning in that last pic of you- i wish i could print it out.... send me a copy!

I love you soo much-

amy said...

you wild and crazy kids! glad vegas was better this time around. you guys deserve the very best.

Nicole said...

happy early anniversary!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

it looks like you guys got to do a lot of fun things. i'm glad you got to go. meg, i love the pic of you with the blue man. you look so pretty :) love you guys and glad you had a fun time.

Jill said...

what a fun trip! We love Blue Man Group. nice that you could get away.

Lisa said...

WOW! Has it really almost been ten years! That is just crazy. Sounds like you had a great time...and yes, you look amazing in all the photos!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Happy early anniversary! What a fun time you guys had. I can't believe you have been married 10 years (well, almost)! I love that my friends are married to such great spouses. I feel that we are truly blessed to experience and have such loving relationships. Here's to being married!! :)