Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Silly Peri




1st photo:
I heard our new puppy Clue, howling because he wanted some attention so...... Peri came running down the hall yelling "don't worry Clue, it's okay, I'll be right back"
She shortly returned with a pile of books and sat down in front of his kennel to read a book to him. He laid down and closed his eyes. She's very sweet.
2nd photo:
Peri decided she was hungry and found a bag of carrots, a jar of peanut butter, a piece of bread and a spoon. She went to town and made a huge mess. She visited the bathtub soon after this photo.
3rd photo:
Peri tells Cam, "I want a horsie-back ride daddy" after which Cam carries her all over the house. She loves her daddy.

2 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Okay, could she be any cuter??? I love the pic with Clue. How sweet is that? I am glad you loved the pics from the past. I just love those and have such happy memories of our childhood days. I truly believe our group of girls helped me turn out the way I am. I value that I had that growing up! Love you Megs!

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

You have such a cute family. They are growing up so fast! I loved looking at all your pictures! And I'm so sorry about the water mess. That is such a nightmare. I hope that it all works out quickly.