My little boy is suddenly my big boy. Ashton turned 5 on Monday! We had a "fighter jet" birthday party with 7 little crazy boys. We had a flying cupcake walk, fold your own airplane contest and see who's flies the best, dipped ice cream cones and lots of great presents. But, most of all was lots of playing.
Then Marmme, GG, and Alyx came to celebrate with Ashton at the Texas Road House. Ashton had lots of fun crashing his toy fighter jets into GG's car on the table while we waited for the food, while Alyx and Marmee amused us with silly table games. Overall, it was a great day and Ashton had a great birthday. The best present of all was his puppy. The family decided to name him Clue, after Inspector Closeau on the Pink Panther. My kids love those shows. We're excited for the snow to leave and warm temperatures to return so he can sleep outside. However, he's been a great addition to our family and I think we're going to love him forever. Cam and he and Ashton are all best friends.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashton, I wish I would have known about your party I would have come. Looks like you at a blast! Nice puppy.
Carter
Oh my goodness- that is the cutest puppy ever! I think he beats out Sage, Megs... Seriously, I want to hold him- Teagyn is standing here looking at the picture, and squealing about how cute he is... PLEASE TELL MY LITTLE BUDDY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM AUNTIE KARA AND HIS COUSINS! WE MISS HIM! I can't believe he is 5!!!
tell the chicken man happy birthday from the chicken lady. cluck, cluck. i hope your new dog won't bite the chicken lady.
happy birthday my BIG boy ashton!!! you are going to be such a good friend to that new little puppy:)
aunt sheerstie and "fishy"
Sounds like a super fun birthday! I am curious about the centerpiece on the table, was that his cake? Would love to see more pics. I can't believe how fast those kids grow up.
Wow, I bet Ashton had the best birthday a little boy could ask for. Airplanes and puppies! And oh, what a darling little puppy. And what a cute name. I love it! Thanks for sharing---
Post a Comment