We had lots of fun making Valentines cookies for Taylor and Ashton's school classes. We put the first letter of the child's name on their own cookie and it turned out so cute. The kids had fun decorating their own, which were gone before I could take any pictures. Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day. We're going to Salt Lake to pick up our new puppy. The kids are so excited!
5 comments:
I'm sorry- did I hear puppy in there? No way- you caved! Just kidding- send me a pic as soon as you get it! Love you- and the cookies were adorable... you make martha stewart look bad!
Cute idea. So does Anna get an A cookie? Fun! I can't believe you are getting a puppy....is it going to stay inside? You guys better hurry and get a house with a good yard!
Wow, those look so good! I can't wait to have kids someday and to have moments like those. :) Oh, and by the way, that's a great mom car to have!
Don't ever be sorry for tagging me. It just takes me awhile to get back to replying sometimes, but I always do. I totally agree, it is so fun to keep up on each others lives. I really, really, really hope to see you someday in the near future. I still think we should plan a TF get together when Danielle and Jill return to the States. We could invite Sara and Nicole. Wouldn't that be fun?? Love keeping in touch with you. :)
A puppy?! I hope you don't have buyer's remorse! LOL What did you get? I bet your kids are thrilled. Your cookies turned out adorable. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have you for a mom. Love you.
Post a Comment