Thursday, January 15, 2009

My big girl


Peri has suddenly been interested in playing the piano, just like her big sister. I often find her sitting there, playing very softly and singing to herself. It's very sweet. She also has been wearing that tutu for days. I even took her to Lowe's in it, because she refused to take it off. Everyone thought she was darling.

4 comments:

amy said...

she is the cutest!! kiss her for me, please!

Kara and the girls~ said...

your slide show made me cry megs- thanks alot! I miss you and i wish so much that we lived closer so I could see you every day! love you forever!!!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

She is DARLING! I love that shot of the back at her. It is so precious--I bet her soft child's voice is so cute to listen to. I also loved your slideshow and all your travels as a family! It just makes my heart happy for you Meggers! :)

Lori said...

Megan, I have been working on my tag, but I am an open book. Everyone knows everything about me. Peri is adorable. I love your beautiful family. Give my good looking cousin a hug. Thanks for all of your valued support!