Saturday we took the family to Salt Lake for the day. We went to the Gateway to check out the children's museum; which we are planning for another day trip. There's too much to do in just an hour. The whole point of the trip was to go to IKEA to get a shelf for my laundry room; and success, I found one. I love that store, even though it takes me 2 hours to get through it. Cam and Ashton spent time at Cabela's, and when the girls' and I were done we went to pick them up. We headed off to Provo to meet Sam or otherwise known to my children as Fishy, and Aunt Sheerstie. We had a great dinner with them at P.F. Chang's, one of my favorite places to eat and then a little shopping at GAP. What a great way to end the day. The kids love Sam and Sheerstie sooooo much. They ran to them both as soon as they saw them and gave them hugs and kisses. Peri felt free to "plant one" on Sam during dinner. Sam held her the entire dinner and fed her too! What a great aunt and uncle! It was a good day.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Lettuce Wraps anyone?
Saturday we took the family to Salt Lake for the day. We went to the Gateway to check out the children's museum; which we are planning for another day trip. There's too much to do in just an hour. The whole point of the trip was to go to IKEA to get a shelf for my laundry room; and success, I found one. I love that store, even though it takes me 2 hours to get through it. Cam and Ashton spent time at Cabela's, and when the girls' and I were done we went to pick them up. We headed off to Provo to meet Sam or otherwise known to my children as Fishy, and Aunt Sheerstie. We had a great dinner with them at P.F. Chang's, one of my favorite places to eat and then a little shopping at GAP. What a great way to end the day. The kids love Sam and Sheerstie sooooo much. They ran to them both as soon as they saw them and gave them hugs and kisses. Peri felt free to "plant one" on Sam during dinner. Sam held her the entire dinner and fed her too! What a great aunt and uncle! It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Guess I should be thankful IKEA is only a 1/2 hour away. I can't believe I don't get there more. I guess I need more excuses to buy furniture. Actually I think we are going tomorrow. Mostly just to let the kids play in the playland. (That was supposed to be Myka's prize for potty training). And of course, probably get some lunch!
pf changs was a great choice for dinner! i forgot there was one in provo. lucky you!
Cierra and Jon live a couple of minutes from IKEA. It is the best. Your kids look adorable! I love their little nicknames for people. BTW Blake is opening his call tonight. I will post his destination as soon as I am able. Love to all!
We are also PF Chang lovers!
Oh, that looked like a fun outing. That was a great photo of all of you. Is that Cam's brother/sister? They are a very beautiful couple. I love IKEA....I wish we had one closer to us! I also just love seeing you so happy with your hubby and your great, beautiful children. Love ya!
Post a Comment