
I have been tagged by my friend Danielle, who is currently living in Ecuador. I'm supposed to include 7 facts about myself, that not many people know. It's been fun to reflect back and think of what I've been and would still like to be.
1. Danielle(a.k.a Laverne, and I was Shirley) and I used to go to Swenen's grocery store and buy plum or peach Gerber baby food. We'd eat the whole jar, then go to a nearby school and swing on the rope of the flagpole. We would crash into the school itself or the ground and then laugh hysterically. I also drove down the wrong side of the road with you a few times. Wow, I was a horrible influence on you. There is a VERY silly side to me.
2. I compose music for the piano and violin. Nothing special, just something that gets my creative juices flowing.
3. I love a REALLY good deal on a great quality item. Then, I like to come home and ask Cameron how much he thinks I paid for it. He always says, " a dollar" it immediately sucks all the fun right out of it. Then he smiles and lets me go on and on about this really great rug that was $50.00 but I bought for $5.00. I love to shop.
4. I hope someday to be a great cook, especially pastries. I'm working on it, as you can tell from the weight Cam and I have gained since we've been married. Sorry honey.
5. While I was in labor with Taylor and can I add under the influence of some great drugs; I kept calling the anesthesiologist the "chicken man." Not a proud moment.
6. I would love to someday open up a business with my sister Amy. We've talked about several plans, but never followed through. From fashion, to stationary. Anything Amy touches, turns to gold. She is so creative and talented- I could only dream of working with her. It would be a smashing success. So watch out for the Guthrie girls label someday.
7. I love to clean,(not toilets) and be organized. When my children are all in school, I'd like to open an organizational decorating business. I'd come in, help you throw away things you don't need and make things look pretty and in their place. Do I need to seek some sort of physcological help for this need to clean? Cameron appreciates it, most of the time.
I tag:
Janae Johnson
Kara West
Jill Angell
Tabitha Ward
Lori Ellsworth
Amy Hulse
Jen Jeppsen
6 comments:
Loved it! I've seen only a small part of your silly side....I'd love to see you drive on the wrong side of the road! You are just as talented as your sister so your business would be a definite SMASHING success! Anyone would be so lucky to have you come and organize/decorate for them! You're such a cutie!!!!
YOU are the amazing one. kara could take care of the business side for us.
Megan loved your 7 interesting facts! You are so much fun. One thing I admire is your amazing cleaning and organization skills. I would love my house to look like yours! You and Amy need to go into business cloning mini-me's of yourselves; to sit on people's shoulders (mainly mine) and motivate/crack a serious whip as spring cleaning begins. "That is hideous, throw it out!" No psychological help needed for you my friend.
Oh man...those flag pole swinging days were too much fun. We did have a tend to swing towards the silly side. What I remember most happening with you is laughter. My favorite thing... :)
i LOVE your hair cut in that family photo megan. he we have blogged lately, i know that your thing says it's been like 6 weeks but that is just cuz our blog is now private
Okay, what is it with plum Gerber baby food??? I used to eat that too, and embarrassingly enough, clear into college! I loved reading those, and I will respond soon. Megan, what a beautiful family photo! I know it is a couple of years old, but you all look so wonderful and happy. I love seeing all of you and your offspring. Love ya!
Post a Comment