Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh, Ashton


Ashton and I have a routine everynight; we read, turn off his lamp and then he chooses a song for me to sing to him. He usually picks "monster trucks" after which I tell him that I don't know any song called monster trucks. I have to remind me of the usuals and then he interrupts the song several times to tell me something about his day. Tonight it was, "I am smarter than Tay, but she's really smart, but I'm bigger smart." "When I get to be as many as Dad, I'll be really smart." He also told Tay tonight that he could count to 100. They began together 1,2,3,4, and Taylor trailed on and Ashton stopped at 26 and then said 100. "See Tay I can count to 100 faster than you." It really was quite creative. He's so funny and makes me laugh everyday. I love you buddy!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

Ashton is the best---Wyatt thinks so too! How lucky we are to be his friend. And, good job counting to 100 really, really fast! -JaNae

Ang said...

Sounds like Ashton! What a cute little stinker!

amy said...

ashton, you are a tricky boy!