Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alright I've been tagged---here goes:
10 years ago:

1. Looking for my future husband
2. going to school at ISU
3. living with friends at 215 Fairmont
4. loving the college life
5. practicing cooking, cleaning, ironing,sewing etc..

Today:

1. Found the love of my life
2. sending my own kids to school
3. living in a house with my family
4. loving the family life
5. still practicing being a good wife and mom

What I'm doing today:

1. watching home movies with Ashton and Peri
2. taking care of three sick kids and a sick mom
3. trying to get Cameron's den reorganized
4. cancelling violin, due to a very sick household
5. sent Cam off for a weekend of fishing in Montana

Favorite Foods

1. chocolate-even if it's a handful of ch. chips-a trick I learned from Grammy
2. Great Harvest mint chocolate cookies
3. Greek pasta, with calamata olives, capers, sundried tomatoes, etc...
4. my mom's potato cheese soup
5. a good piece of carrot cake

I have lived in:

1. Twin Falls, ID
2. Ephraim, UT
3. Gooding, ID
4. Rupert, ID
5. Hansen, ID

It sounds like my life is pretty unadventurous, however I've decided I'm a small town girl who loves being a wife and mother. I would never want to be anything but what I am. Excpet, maybe a little skinnier. oh, and not so grouchy in the morning!

1 comment:

ChileGoogs said...

you are home sick and cameron is out fishing, rude! I am sure he fells bad. Congrats on 10 years