Today was Ashton's first day of school! He did great. He was a little nervous at first- when he realized I wasn't staying. However, he spotted a helicopter to play with and he was off. I thought I did great too- until I got in my car and drove for about 2 seconds and then the water works started. I had to remind myself that I would see him in 2 hours and this is only twice a week. It's hard to let go.
Peri and I should have lots of fun one on one. We haven't ever had the time to do that together! I'm excited.
2 comments:
ooooh weeeee, you are a handsome boy! love,
THE CHICKEN LADY, cluck, cluck
I'm so excited to have your blog to read now. I know I get to see you often, but I don't really get to hear all the cute things your kids are doing and hear all the things you think about. It will be fun to check up on you often!! I read through all your posts and I laughed at so many of them. You are such a cutie and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!! I'm so grateful to have someone like you as my friend!!
Post a Comment