Monday, August 11, 2008

Sun Valley




We decided to have one more fun week before Tay starts school and summer is offically over. We headed to Sun Valley; my favorite place in the world! I love it there, it brings back so many wonderful childhood memories. I was so excited that my kids were getting to experience some of the same things I used to do. Tay and Ashton loved renting bikes and riding all over the trails. They've built a new Pavillion, which is amazing. I highly recommend a visit to see it. We ate at Gretchen's and had a great view of the ice skaters and listened to a jazz ensemble. The whole thing was magical to me.

The whole family went swimming and of course to the candy store. Sadly to say, Sun Valley Serenade no longer plays in the opera house. That was a favorite tradition of mine, however we have it at home, and we can watch it anytime. We'll justmiss the experience. Anyway, it was a great week and now real lif starts. Cam took Tay to register for school today, and she starts on Wednesday. She's so excited and got her first day of school outfit all ready to go. She is wearing a uniform, so she's picked out her all white dress with her "nancy drew" shoes. She'll look adorable.

Cam is off to Vegas for a few days, so I need to go finish all the laundry for him to pack. Love you all.

2 comments:

ChileGoogs said...

Sounds fun, I need to give you our web-page

ChileGoogs said...

sorry this is grant