What a few busy weeks it has been! We went to Lagoon with Cam's family and then a reunion the next day. We had a great time. The kids could have swam all day at Lagoon-a-beach. The weather was perfect that day. We stayed all day and rode a million rides. I've never heard Cam scream so loud, when we were about to go upside down on the Colassus. I screamed and laughed and squeezed Cam's hand so hard, it was about to fall off.
We were home for the next day just long enough to do laundry again and pack and jet off to Orcas Island. Cam, Peri and I had a great time in Seattle for two days staying in the beautiful Woodmark Hotel. I love being spoiled! Peri and I played at the beach and enjoyed room service while Cam was in meetings. Then Marmee and GG brought Tay and Ashton up and we all jetted off to the San Juan Islands. It was so beautiful there. We had a fun week of family memories and remembering old times. Taylor and Ashton clung to Riley and Landon, their cousins the entire week. They are the "big cousins" and they are soooooo sweet. We love them.
We also attended Uncle Joel and Jude's wedding. The setting was so beautiful and their new home on Orcas Island is gorgeous. The kids danced and played in the kids room and had a great time.
We had a great time, but always happy to come home. I've almost caught up with the laundry and am wallpapering my laundry room. It's almost done and I'm loving it. I'll send pictures when I'm done. Love you all and miss you.
We were home for the next day just long enough to do laundry again and pack and jet off to Orcas Island. Cam, Peri and I had a great time in Seattle for two days staying in the beautiful Woodmark Hotel. I love being spoiled! Peri and I played at the beach and enjoyed room service while Cam was in meetings. Then Marmee and GG brought Tay and Ashton up and we all jetted off to the San Juan Islands. It was so beautiful there. We had a fun week of family memories and remembering old times. Taylor and Ashton clung to Riley and Landon, their cousins the entire week. They are the "big cousins" and they are soooooo sweet. We love them.
We also attended Uncle Joel and Jude's wedding. The setting was so beautiful and their new home on Orcas Island is gorgeous. The kids danced and played in the kids room and had a great time.
We had a great time, but always happy to come home. I've almost caught up with the laundry and am wallpapering my laundry room. It's almost done and I'm loving it. I'll send pictures when I'm done. Love you all and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment