Today was beautiful and hot. We headed outdoors, with swimsuits on ready to run through the sprinklers. The kids had a blast. We hooked the hose up to the slide, making it very slippery. After awhile the grass at the bottom of the slide was more slippery, than the actual slide. It was quite entertaining to watch them jet off the end of the slide screaming with fear and delight.
Taylor had a great time at her friends birthday party. It also involved swimming and playing in the water. She is quite the popular gal. She just returned from a Harry Potter birthday party last week. The invitation told us to "dress up" like her favorite character. She ended up being the only dressed up individual, but looked adorable. She was okay with it, but said it was hard to run the spoon race in her church shoes. Poor girl. She's tougher than I think!
We're planning a weekend of camping for the 4th of July. We will be going to Sun Valley. This could be the first visit for me to the area, without staying in a condo. Wonders never cease. I shall let you know how it goes.
Well, happy trails to you all on this wonderful independence weekend. I love this country!
Taylor had a great time at her friends birthday party. It also involved swimming and playing in the water. She is quite the popular gal. She just returned from a Harry Potter birthday party last week. The invitation told us to "dress up" like her favorite character. She ended up being the only dressed up individual, but looked adorable. She was okay with it, but said it was hard to run the spoon race in her church shoes. Poor girl. She's tougher than I think!
We're planning a weekend of camping for the 4th of July. We will be going to Sun Valley. This could be the first visit for me to the area, without staying in a condo. Wonders never cease. I shall let you know how it goes.
Well, happy trails to you all on this wonderful independence weekend. I love this country!
No comments:
Post a Comment