Tuesday, June 24, 2008



Well, here's the proof that I actually slept in a tent. It was a fun memory! Thank you Cameron for making me do things I don't always love to do.


I must say I'm not a huge follower of any tv show, however I'm a devoted fan of the Bachelorette. I faithfully tune in every Monday night. My kids even know it's time to be quiet and let mom watch her show. Cam has been watching it with me. Since he's been gone, he texts me after the show and we recap. He probably doesn't want anyone to know that- but I love that we share this together. It's very silly, but fun. It was a great show last night. Not to late for you to all tune in.


The kids are helping me make dinner for some members in our ward. They had a baby a few days ago. We're all excited to see a brand new baby. Even Ashton says " I want to see how cute she is." He's currently trying to build "temples" with the tent poles in Cam's office. Maybe he's going to be an engineer.


We get to pick Cam up from the airport this afternoon then he's off for two days in Twin. However, Marmee is coming to visit- so the kids are excited.


Hopefully, we'll all get out on a boat ride this weekend and have family time. Taylor is going to a Harry Potter birthday party. She's supposed to dress up. I have no idea where to begin. All you Harry Potter fans, give me a call and help me.


Love you all!

No comments: