Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Turkey Day!

Playing a little Turkey Pictionary and GG is a pretty good artist! However Taylor and I defeated with the most points!! Wa-hoo!!!!

Let the holidays begin: We watched Christmas Vacation
and laughed our "baguettes" off! HEEEEEE!

A little crafting with Marmee! This was the first craft for Christmas- it's going in a wreath on my door.
Marmee made a cute turkey for Ashton and Taylor. Peri decided to make her one and they turned out sooooo cute!
Crafting away!
Enjoying the dog show, and I'm super sad that ugly Greyhound won!
After dinner smiles at the Shoban Casino!
The happy family getting ready to "dig- in." Except I'm still not sure why dad is not smiling! I'll have to bring a squeaker toy next time to get his attention and make silly faces!
Peri's craft at Thanksgiving dinner with Cam's mom's family. A very cute turkey indeed.

So cute of Beau and Brekkon at Thanksgiving dinner
The first duck and goose hunt of his life and he loved it! He's even bought some decoys and has gone out two more times.   Bishop Mullen and Spencer are teaching him everything they know! Also, a call from Mr. AJ Watson couldn't hurt either. Cam and Ash are going to be great hunters.
The first jumpers of the new Geronimo's.  We are so excited to have this trampoline park right down the road form us. Super fun!
This is Peri's Idaho History Diorama. Cameron had never done one and he was pretty excited to get out all his flying tying stuff and make a tepee, covered in real deer hair. A fire with red dubbing and crystal flash. It was pretty fantastic and Peri was so glad to have her dad help her. 
This is the last picture of Miss Hope Jeppsen in Pocatello that I have.  Hopie was just hanging out with my phone while we were scrubbing the kitchen floor.  I think Jay got the phone and took a picture of her and I will cherish it forever. I'm missing this little girl and the whole Jeppsen gang so much.  Boise feels so far away.  

1 comment:

Jeppsen's said...

That picture just broke my heart. Last pic of our baby in that home. We miss you guys!!
Thank you for everything !!