Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Peri and more

Young Women in Excellence tonight with Taylor.  Karalee Taylor made these cute sparkle plaques for each girl. I loved that Taylor's said the word hilarious! She is pretty funny,
Photobomber- Bro. Oliver
Taylor had to do her 10 hour project for Personal Progress and decided to help with the refreshments and organize the evening. She and her friend Claire Crockett decided to make parfaits and Italian Sodas. They were a hit. Claire's dad and Cam did the serving of the sodas and everybody loved them.
Smashing Success 
The girls all sang "Glorious," and it was beautiful, it made me cry. So sweet.
Preparing parfaits.
OH- isn't he precious!!! This was playing such a fun game "goggles eyes" at our friends the Jeppseens.
The Jeppsens are moving to Boise and my heart is broken. I will miss them oh so much.  We had a farewell party and played games and laughed so much.  They will never be replaced, ever! I will just plan lots more trips to Boise to see them. Bestest friends ever!
Cameron went to Bowman, North Dakota for the last week.  Justin Anderson, his old mission companion asked him to come and to bring the dogs.  They hunted pheasants from sun up to sun down everyday for a week. Cam said the dogs had the time of their lives and were rockstars. Cam found this beautiful church in the middle of nowhere! I LOVE IT! I love the architecture and that it still stands.
The dogs worked so hard and found hundreds of birds. Cate's fur on her tummy is almost gone, because she ran through the corn so hard and just wouldn't quite.  Clue is starting to slow down and can't get in and out of the truck by himself anymore, which makes me sad. He is getting arthritis and starting to show his age, but still a great hunter.  Cam said that the 20 men that were all there hunting together, said Clue and Cate were the best dogs.  The man who let them hunt on his property asked them to help him put of a barb wire fence. Every year they go and provide service for this nice man that lets them hunt on his land. Pretty good deal!
My pretty Tay
Peri saved lots of her candy for Cam, since he was hunting for the week.
Peri decided at the last minute to dress up in Tay's cheerleading costume and she looked so cute.  Tay helped her get all ready.  She met a few friends and they went around the neighborhood and then called it good.
She had to give lots of cheers in order to get candy
We also went to Lagoon on Saturday with Peri's soccer team.
Not all the girls could come, but the ones that came had a BLAST! 
At the very end of the day, JD, the other dad coach, bought the girls 4 shots to shoot the ball into the net.  Peri was the only one that made it in.  Then he bought all the girls a soccer ball to take home with them.  So generous and kind.
Taylor trying to flip the frog onto the lilly pad- it never quite made it, but it was fun.
Rattlesnake Rapids- the kids were SOAKED but went four times and had so much fun.


Peri and Taylor are not a fan of any high or fast rides (they are not my children)!!!!  So Peri chose a few littler rides but had fun.
Ashton went on the Wild Mouse, and loved it.  This ride is not my favorite and I did not attempt this one.
They should call this the soaking wet ride. You get flipped upside down and then get squirted with water. Cam  was SOAKED!
My favorite ride, the Samari!!!!! So fun! I love fast rides that whip you around.
This ride was terrifying (The Canible) even I was scared and Peri screamed the entire time and cried.  It was awful and yet exhilarating at the same time. I'm not sure I could get the courage to do this one again.
Taylor agreed she could ride the sky coaster- where you just nice and slowly ride across Lagoon up above the crowds, she was happy. She was a trooper all day to hold my purse while I rode rides with the girls.

Peri, Charli and Adrie!
Ashton got to ride in JD's Charger which goes to 120 mph in 2 seconds. He had the time of his life and is still talking non-stop about it.
Crazy Hair Day at School. Can you tell that's a donut? I need to work on my crazy hair ideas.
I was a spider head- the kindergartners thought it was  great- they are so easy to please!
Peri won Citizen of the Month- already! She is such a great student and we're so proud of her.
Cam and I got to go to lunch with her at Pizza Pie Cafe and all the other kids that won and Mr. Lovstedt.
Peri's birthday, playing the candy bar game.  The girls had never heard of this game and loved it.
The girls loved all the little tea treats.
Peri requested for all her friends to dress up like a Disney character.  Wish granted! Aren't they soooo cute!
The tea party, with a checkerboard cake and ice cream too.

The biggest hit, were the little ham and cheese sandwiches. Who would have guessed.
Tea which was actually pink lemonade
I can't believe she is 10!
Peri wanted to be Alice in Wonderland
Marmee and GG came the night before her birthday and watched her soccer game and took her to dinner at McKenzie River. Peri loves their gluten free Alfredo pizza.
Selfie with GG
Marmee and GG gave her a doll stroller that she asked for from Costco. She LOVES it and hauls everything in it all over the house.  I love that she still likes to play with dolls. 
Still undefeated after 8 seasons- this is one impressive team with two great coaches!

No comments: