Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bodee's Blessing

It was kind of a special day for this little guy. Beau and Camie blessed baby Bodee. Taylor and Mckenna and Kyler are loving on him.

Cute Payton and Peri

All the boys of course ready for a little gaming- before brunch

Camie and Bodee getting ready for lots of pictures. Camie and Beau are such good parents!

I loved watching Callie organize all the cups- she liked the stacks perfectly even. She is so her mother's daughter, and her Auntie Megan's niece. We love everything just so.

I LOVE this picture of Cam and Brekkon. She is the best baby ever- Derek and Jill got lucky with this sweetie.  Cam always wants to take her home- she's a cutie.

Peri and Bodee, so cute.

Cannon asked if I would take his picture with Bodee too. These cousins sure love each other, which is pretty special.

No comments: