Do you notice under the words Share the Care! are the words Adopt a Wild Child? I made Taylor stand underneath it- just to be funny. She didn't think it was so funny! I decided the girls needed a little day trip after I finished summer school- so we went to Idaho Falls to the zoo and did some shopping. Pretty good day.
We can never get enough of the funny monkeys
Cam took the kids camping two weekends in a row. They loved it!
Baby Brekkon was born and she is such a good baby. We love her. Congrats Jill and Derek.
We attended Cam's high school reunion. We went with John-O and Laura Billquist and then met up afterwards with lots of friends. It was a fun night!
We had all the primary teachers come over for a BBQ, and Cam smoked pulled pork and Tay was happy to finally get to help.
Some of our primary teachers- we've got some great ones!





1 comment:
you are going to be such an awesome teacher! good luck! and your black and white dress at Can's reunion is a stunner. I LOVE it! waiting for a Disney World post!?!
Post a Comment