Sweetest baby ever! Ms. Hope
I got to snuggle her to sleep and sent this pic to Cam- within a few minutes he was on his way home to snuggle her. I got to babysit her, because Mady broke her arm and had to have surgery to reset it and put pins in it.
After a couple days of recoup- Taylor treated her to Kiwi Loco- Mady's favorite.
Ashton is the new scoreboard keeper at Peri's ball games and he LOVES it! He takes it very seriously, but who wouldn't with that cute girl helping you---
Peri tried playing catcher- not her cup of tea, she says
Ms. Cassidy Bassett- we love this lady. She is so supportive and sweet to my kids. She came just to watch Peri play, and then drove her home in her car and stayed and played games with her on the ipad. She is off to Peru this summer to help teach first-aid. I hope my kiddos are as kind and thoughtful as she is someday.
Peri had stake activity days, and I got to help with one of the classes. She loved it! They went to 6 different classes and did a craft and had lunch together. She said it was the best.
All eating lunch together in the gym and watching a video together.
Ashton's baseball team this year, "The Mariner's"
Ashton receiving his trophy
The team won overall 2nd place and they were thrilled. They started playing so great, once they reached tournaments. It was SOOOOO FUN to watch and I couldn't be prouder of such a great season and all his hard work. He's a great 1st baseman.
This is one of Ashton's coaches, Michael Bushman- and Ashton thinks he's great. He works with GG and calls to give GG the reports of the game. We hope he gets to play for him again next year.
This is probably my favorite part- Gentry Lish, who lives next door and is a good friend to Ashton, came to Ashton right after the game and told him he wanted to take him to the concession stand and buy him any treat he wanted. Gentry's team played Ashton's team the day before and they lost to Ashton's team. But, Gentry is such a good friend to him and encouraged him the entire time and wanted to "give him a surprise." I heard the whole conversation and I was so touched. What a true friend!
This is also one of Ashton's good friends, Mason Summerhill. He and Ashton have played every sport together since they were in preschool and were so supportive of each other, even though they were on opposite teams and playing in the championship! I even caught him waving hello to me, while he was batting- he had a big smile on his face and I couldn't help but wave back to him and smile. So cute
BBQ at Bishop Jones' house.
Sophie (who only has one arm) had Cam help her so she could zipline- she's amazing and nothing stops her. In fact, she's one of the best players on Peri's softball team.
Bishop Jones and all the counselors. The old bishopric got together and had a farewell dinner. It was wonderful and on such a beautiful evening. We will miss working with all of them, but Cam is already in the new bishopric and doing a great job.






No comments:
Post a Comment