First Day of ISU- this is what I came home too! I love my Cam
Ashton and Cam listening to some game in the car, they didn't come in for 45 minutes. It was that good!
One of my books for Idaho History class. I love this book. It's got such great pictures and stories of Idaho!
Ashton's basketball team got picked to attend an ISU game. Most of the boys came and they loved it
Peri and I loved watching the cheerleaders.
Selfie!
The boys "booing" the other team. I guess we need to go over good sportsmanship
This is how I found Peri in my bed the other night! Sound asleep with her hand over her eyes. She was so sleepy and I was studying, but she wanted to stay by me. So, she just crashed!
GG surprised us last week when we came to Pocatello for the evening. He spoiled us all and took us for treats to Arctic Circle. Peri and I have not been eating any candy or dessert, except for once a month. This was our once a month treat and it was so worth it! Who doesn't love an Arctic Circle shake!! Thank you GG
Peri digging at our groundbreaking ceremony for The Academy! We are so excited
It was a really muddy and cold day, but we couldn't wait to go and see our new building in progress. It looks like we'll be in by August of this year!
Peri with Carter and Avery Bullock. Their mom is Dani, who will be my EA in kindergarten next year. I love working with her. I think it will be so much fun!
Oh, the Pinewood Derby, last one! Cam was out of town for this one, and so Ashton decided to race his car from last year. He did really well in the beginning and then got behind with the younger kids. He ended up with 3rd place- but he had fun.
Peri and her friend Aubrie Dixon at cheerleading camp. I've seriously lost track of how many my girls have gone too. They love it.
This is after the Highland Game and the Eddie cousins are making plans for a play date, since they didn't have school the next day.
Ashton getting ready for his first game. His friend Dylan Briscoe is sitting next to him. They are awfully hilarious to listen to in the car- especially when they think no one is listening. Dylan told the girl's in the car "please hide your eyes, cause I gotta change my shirt." They girls laughed, and Cam said, "oh Dylan in two years you'll be telling the girl's to watch, cause you've gotta change your shirt."
Ashton's first shot and then a grab for the ball! He had two baskets this game and some great defense
Peri and I made Valentine's for her class and mine. I thought they turned out cute with the little maze puzzles.












1 comment:
ashton is taller! peri looks older! tay looks the same-beautiful as always!
love you!!!!!
Post a Comment