Sunday, September 21, 2014

part two of way too long

Pepper the cat went missing, but so many friends helped finally track him down. He was just right around the corner, being fed and loved and I'm sure had no intention of coming home.

Peri and I picked him up and surprised Taylor at volleyball practice.

She was shocked and Pepper could hardly wait to get to her!

Tay's first volleyball game.  She's number 8. It's been a lot of early morning's and hard work but she's getting better and building her confidence. I'm proud of her for working so hard.


Taylor and Ms. Mady- love this girl.

Grandma and Grandpa at Ashton's football game in Snake River. Good game. 41-6

We went to dinner at Brad and Emily Schroeder's last week. They just bought an amazing property and home in Inkom. I secretly want to move there. It's incredible. The kids had so much fun and didn't want to leave. I love this picture of Josie Haymore sitting next to Peri. She's a great story teller.

Tay's volleyball team and a mom's head! Nice photo Meg.

Crista just returned to BYU-I, and came down to watch Peri play soccer. It made Peri's day. She even told me she was going to score a goal for Crista- AND SHE DID! Peri's team hasn't had a goal scored on them yet! They are an amazing little team.

Ms. Cate also came to the football and soccer games and loved every minute of all the attention! Spoiled little girl.



Ms. Crista and Peri

It was my birthday today, and Cam made me the most amazing smoked salmon, delicious red baby potatoes, broccoli, peaches and Tres Leches (that was from Costco). My family has spoiled me all day. I haven't lifted a finger and I've loved every second of it. Love birthdays.

No comments: