Wednesday, July 9, 2014

oh so good...

Yesterday, I was feeling tired and exhausted with everything! I was still recovering from camp and cleaning all that up. It's finally organized and all is put away. But, homework has been pretty tough and I just needed a pick me up. So, I packed up the kiddos and we headed to the pool for the day. It was relaxing and well needed. We all had such a good time. We even ended up seeing lots of good friends and playing together all day.  Then, I came home and went to a Relief Society summer social, which rejuvenated me completely.  I forget how much I love being around my fellow sisters and how happy we make each other.  It's always good to be reminded how much I've been blessed with, and how GOOD life is! So here's to another great week!
Ashton's first game of the day, on the 4th of July.

Peri was so tired, she fell asleep right on the ground

The 2nd game, Decker and Callie played a game of Old Maid with Peri

Then out of no where a huge wind and rain storm came. But the kiddos loved it- especially Decker

and Callie




Then it was beautiful blue skies 5 minutes later. 
Ashton loves his Uncle Beau! Thank you to Aunt Camie and kiddos for coming and supporting Ashton in so many of his games. We love you guys

Peri started swimming lessons

Taylor with her friends at the pool

Ashton found his friend, Parker from baseball. They hung out all day, and have made plans for next week to swim together again


Taylor finally decided to venture down the slide.  She said she's never doing that again. I was proud she tried it once.

No comments: