Sunday, June 1, 2014

Some catch up

We celebrated Cam's birthday, and since he and Ashton are still not eating sugar- we made an eclair cake with almost everything sugar free.  They've decided on their birthdays they can have sugar IF they want it.  Those two are amazing.

Peri caught a fish

We had lots of baseball this week- last game is Tuesday.  Peyton always seems to find Peri or Taylor at the games.

Hat day at school

A huge pipe being hauled to Salt Lake, broke the truck axle and crashed into the Toyota dealership- sending a car 5 feet in the air and damaging 5 others.  It was quite a scene for two days. I drove by, right when it happened.

Taylor had to get her 7th grade shots and DID not cry.  But, I did a little.  She said some Kiwi Loco would make it all feel better.  What a tough girl.

Peri's homework which says: "write one interesting face you learned about fish?" Peri's reply, " my dad tot me all about fish."  I LOVE THAT!

We took our kindergarten class to the zoo.

We celebrated Sheerstie's birthday at The Hampton, where Sam works. The kids had cake and then went swimming.  A pretty perfect day, according to Peri.

I've been crafting and decorating for 4th of July- I needed a little break from studying.

Taylor holding Jylisha's baby- Maddox. Pretty cute

We had baby Aubree's blessing today, and then a brunch at our house after church. Isn't she the cutest thing ever.  We have lots more pics to come.  I just have to find the missing cord to download them. We will miss Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, Caden, and Aubree when they move to Louisville! We love them soooo much.

Cute little Callie playing on the swings
All 27 of us, with grandma and grandpa Hamilton



No comments: