The only thing Peri asked for her birthday was: a hunting trip with dad
She got to help shoot a turkey with James Mullin. She was so excited. She hiked over two and half miles and never complained for a second. The Mullin family is so great. They live in our ward and have such fantastic kids. James and Spencer and their dad went with Cam and Peri. They were also accompained by Clue, and Scout and Rowdy, the Mullin's dogs. Peri said Rowdy was very Rowdy but laid his head on her lap for a minute while they were taking a break. She can't wait to go again.
Taylor with her friend Brandie, and next door neighbor Lanie. Taylor and Brandie dressed up as nerds. Lanie was a snow leopard. They were off to another Halloween party, and Tay made these cute mummy treats.
Beau and Cam citing in their rifles for the big elk hunt this week.
walking out- to check their shots
I also practiced shooting the shotgun, and am trying not to be so afraid of it. I'm getting better.
This is an ongoing game of Monopoly, which will be continued tonight. Cam has bought one whole side of the board and filled it with houses and hotels, but the kids keep lucking out and not landing on his property. We're sure the game will be over tonight, since Ashton bought ParkPlace and Boardwalk and purchased several hotels. This is the kids' favorite game ever!






3 comments:
I need a nap just from reading all the Eddie happenings. We miss you and wish u didn't love your new ward and neighborhood so much(for purely selfish reasons)
oh Good old monopoly! I think the last time i played, my dad was low on cash so we were bargaining a pair of buckle jeans for some play money so he could win:) I love Cams face in the background of Taylors halloween picture with her friends. And what a fun little daddy daughter date for Peri!
hmmmmm...girls hunting???? i'm not sure I can sign off on that. hmmmmm.
Post a Comment