Sunday, October 20, 2013

Love the Fall!

At the pumpkin farm

this is one of my kindergartener's Ava- she wanted a bizillion pics of her holding the kitty

walking through the corn maze- the kiddos didn't love it

this is the Swore Farm dog- who is so funny! She followed the tractor all the way to the pumpkin patch, and nearly got run over twice.  they said she never gets out of the way

picking our pumpkins, with two of my kindergartner's Caden and Andrew

Cam and I took the kids to the corn maze in Blackfoot last night, they had these amazing pipe slides that were SOOOOOOO fast. Ashton fell down, then Peri fell down and Taylor barely caught her balance. It was so funny watching kids shoot out of there.


Entering the Corn Maze- look at those happy and excited faces.  There were three mazes, which were combined. One easy, one medium, and one hard, and guess which one we got mixed in to.  It took us two hours to get through it and we didn't have happy kids in the end.

Exiting the corn maze! You have to blow up this picture and look at Peri and Taylor's face.  They were freezing cold and had to go to the bathroom. 

Peri's last soccer game. It was COLD! So Tay told Ashton to come sit on her lap and keep her warm.  She didn't see one second of the game, but stayed cozy.

This was Peri during the game.  It was her turn on the sidelines and she was telling animated stories to the girls on her team. Lots of hand gestures and laughing! She's so funny. They had an okay season, but Peri just loves playing! I think we're going to do some gymnastics for awhile until soccer in the spring.

Taylor was off to her first halloween party last night.  I made her Alice in Wonderland costume, and think she looks adorable.

"YES..... your majesty."

Lanie, our next door neighbor and Tay off to the party! 

School has taken over my life lately! I think I tried to get a little ahead of myself, while waiting to hear back from my professor- I started a new class. I did the first assignment and then started another one, while waiting to hear back on that assignment.  I've decided to finish one class at a time- so I don't forget what I've actually studied.  I just want to get done.  However, I loved my children's literature class! So fun.  
I've been busy decorating my house for fall and finishing up a few projects, (pics to come) and baking like crazy, babysitting, sewing, and doing school stuff. Ashton has one football game left and then we will see what's next for him.   Cam has been taking the kids shooting and get ready for his hunts. He loves this time of year too!

No comments: