Ashton's first game- he's a Bronco this year!
My cute girl
Marmee and GG got to come for Ashton's first football game, then take us to Buffalo WildWings afterward for my birthday treat. This is one of my favorite pictures!
A little coaching from the sidelines
My calling in our new ward, is compassionate service leader. This was the funeral we helped get all set up and was very sad. We lost a little 3 year old girl, named Ella is our ward. She died of an accidental shooting and it was devestating. I hope I won't ever have to do this again. But, what an amazing family! They were so strong and knew they'd be with her again someday. They taught me so much about love and faith! Love you Ella Tucker!
Crista, Mike, Jenita and Crista's roommate, Macy came to stay with us for the week. I can't believe Crista is at BYU-I. She grew up so fast and is sooooo talented and beautiful and sweet and I'm just so glad to have her close to us. We loved having them in our home!
Uncle Mike didn't know I took this picture. But, he looked so sweet watching Crista play her violin. I can tell he loves listening to her play and is so proud of her! Love him!
Crista helped Peri with a mini-lesson. It was so cute.
Our home is always filled with lots of friends and I LOVE IT! This is Ashton's friend, Spencer Crockett. They decided to walk to the dollar store, and with their own money bought a giant bottle of Shasta and Cry-Baby sour suckers. I thought it was hilarious. He's such a great kid and we love having him over.
Taylor had some girlfriends over and they played dress up. That's Claire Crocket by Tay, then their friend Logan Bassett (that they dressed up as a girl- and Cam is not happy about it), then Mady Jeppsen. They were so silly and danced all around the kitchen to crazy music and watched a movie, then night games outside! *which I'm sure the neighbors love- yelling and screaming at 10:00 at night. But they are all getting pretty good at Annie I Over and No Bears Out Tonight! Good kids!
We went out to eat after a cold football game, and Taylor chewed her cracker into the shape of Idaho! So talented!!
Peri is still doing great in soccer and loves it! Always proud of her hustle.
Cam surprised me for my birthday, arranged for a babysitter and everything! He took me golfing for the afternoon. Highland Course was having a tournament, so we went to Riverside, which I've never played. We had soooo much fun! He bought me a new golf shirt, visor and golfballs. Then packed a cooler with my friend candy, snacks, drinks and a nice lunch! We ate as we played- waiting for the VERY SLOW old men in front of us! I played ok, but had some great drives! I wish I could play everyday- love golfing.
Notice the foot always lifting off the ground- what is the deal with that! AAAAHHHHH!
Then after lots of great presents, a day of golf, then we went to Stake Conference (adult session), then out to dinner with some of my favorite people in the whole world. Jen and Jappy Jeppsen! Such an amazing birthday! 36 is going to be a good one. Mom, notice my new dress!
Blowing out my birthday candles. Can you tell I'm really thinking hard about a good wish! Hope it comes true!. Thank you for ALL the wonderful phone calls, texts, e-mails, presents, and cards. I feel soooo loved! I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband and children who make this day so special for me! I love my family oh so much!












2 comments:
oh my! Taylor is OH SO beautiful! glad you had a great b-day!
fun birthday, fun friends, fun sports, fun family, fun everything!!!
Post a Comment