BEFORE
and AFTER
WAHOO!!!! Who's excited!
The green color station
So fun
Koree and I, right after being pelted in the face by my sis-in-law Jill
So, all's fair in love and family- I got her back with my pink powder.
hitting the yellow color station- don't you love those giant bug sunglasses. I gave mine to Peri, and she is in love with them and wearing them all around the house.
Jen and I
Color Vibe 5k race, is my very favorite race thus far! We weren't timed, we just ran for fun. My girlfriends and I all stayed together and had a blast. J.P. you were right, it was the best race ever. We've decided to make it a yearly tradition. The best part is celebrating afterwards in a big group, dancing and singing. What great friends I have- one lucky lady. Lots of laughing today! My favorite way to spend a day.






2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! My favorite picture is the one where you snuck up behind Jill while her and Jylisha are getting there picture taken:) your expression just says " ha ha sucker, got ya!"
fun!!! I love it. you got some great pictures!
Post a Comment