Ashton pitching for the first time
A little advice from Uncle Derek
The girls found Sophie at the game and decided to play on the toys.
Half of the kindergarten class, posing in front of the Grizzly Exhibit
The Pocatello Zoo has animals like a deer, coyote, elk, buffalo, eagle. Need I say anything more
A little lunch at the park and then back to school. I can't believe we're coming to the end of another school year!
Happy Birthday from Ashton- a case of Diet Mt. Dew ( caffeine free-so he could share with Cam) and Diet Coke.
Happy Birthday from Peri- Reese's peanut butter cup bar and a new Nike golf hat.
Happy Birthday from Tay- a package of Ritz crackers, gourmet cheese, and summer sausage.
Marmee and GG spoiled him as well with lots of books and a bag of jerky. Can you tell this man appreciates yummy snacks.
I just thought this was so cute of Caden. We call him Ashton's mini-me.
A peanut butter chocolate cake from Mr. Birthday #36. He says he feels old. The kids reassured him that he was not!











No comments:
Post a Comment