Saturday, April 20, 2013

Grandparent's Night







Do you like my hat?????


Interviewing Grandpa with some pretty tough questions.





The Book Fair and Grandparent's Night turned out to be a smashing success! We had our first Buy one get one free fair- so we made no money money at all, but gave lots of good books away! (except for one very generous grandma who gave us $100-so sweet) GG came all the way from Twin to celebrate our "Mad Science Story Laboratory" theme night! Jerry and Sheri also came too! The Eddie kiddos were spoiled rotten! We had experiment # 1-10 chili's with all the toppings, frog eye salad, jello cups with gummy worms, punch with dry ice wrapped in biohazard bags, cupcakes with mad science toppings and that's all I can remember. We had a contest of "guess the # of radioactive worms in the jar"- guess who won- TAYLOR EDDIE! She was so excited. I swear to you, I bought the jar, the worms and counted them alone and revealed the number only to the librarian! I can't believe she guessed it.  I could go on forever.  I have loved book fair so much. But, I'm ready to hang up that hat (or apron, if you will) and spend time going to soccer, baseball, and swim meet's for my kiddos!

1 comment:

amy said...

so fun! when did peri's legs get so long? grandparents night is such a great idea!!!! love you!