Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trip to the dentist and last game

holding hands with her friend Charli- so cute.

I cut my hair off too- feels much lighter!




Taylor asked me to do her hair like Holly Go-Lightly from "Breakfast at Tiffany's"- Isn't she beautiful!


All the Eddie Boys were there to support

Peri's kindergarten class got to go on a field trip to the dentist on Friday.  We went to Dr. Holm's office and the kids' loved it.  They were taught how to brush, what's best for your teeth, etc. All the kids had a chance to sit in the chair and have Dr. Holm check their teeth and get a report card.  Peri was the only one, who looked right at him and said, "no thank you, I only let Dr. Leavitt check my teeth." He smiled and said that was okay.  I couldn't believe she said that- she has some serious dedication to our dentist. Then, we came home made Ice Box Brownies with Carter Soderquist and Peri for Ashton's end of the year birthday treat.  Then we just played till it was till to go out with Lindsay and his new girlfriend Julie.  We saw the saddest and sweetest movie, "Safe Haven." Wow- did I cry. 
Then Ashton played his last basketball game this morning.  He was so sad to say goodbye to this season. He finished it off well, by shooting the last ball at 7 seconds and won the game for our team. He learned even more this season and can't wait for baseball. 
Cam is swimming with the our kids and the Jeppsen kids down at Gold's Gym right now. Peri and I are hanging out at home, getting my lesson ready and watching movies. Ahhhh, love Saturdays.  

2 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

so cute! all 3 of my lil munchkins :) Tay looks gorgeous of course- I love that she's reading in the middle of the game, reminds me a bit of myself there! Love you mucho mucho !

amy said...

you should tell your dentist about peri's dedication to him. he should give you a free filling or something!