Wednesday afterschool homework. I love that Ashton will help Peri with anything.
Can you spot the cutest kids up there!!!!!
Okay- only a teacher of kindergartner's would appreciate this photo. Under "Today's Patterns", the kids practice doing daily patterns. We didn't realize that there pattern spelled out something inappropriate until the next day. O,O,B,O,O,B. Mrs. Turpin and I had a good laugh, while all the kids stared at us with inquisitive faces.
Peri and Carter had a play day today! They wanted to go to the place with "twisty chairs". There conversations were so funny; for example:
Carter: do you have any gloves, peri
Peri: yeah, but all we have is these pink ones
Carter: oh, that's okay
Peri: you sure you feel good about wearing pink
Carter: just don't tell my dad


1 comment:
Hey I found your blog! thanks for the comment! you can totally add us to your list so we can keep in touch!! your fam is so cute!
Post a Comment